Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 November 2006

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

    I don't know about all of you, but this is one of my favorite holidays. First, you don't have the pressure of gifts (aka Christmas) but there is much food, family, and of course....Dallas Cowboys football. So in the spirit of the season, here is my top 10 things I'm thankful for:

    10:Paid holidays!!
    9: I'm glad I don't have to work outside during the Iowa winters.
    8: A warm home, and that I get to stay there for work!
    7: My fish tank. Life seems so simple and stress free when you watch fish swim.
    6: Health.
    5: A vocation that I thoroughly enjoy...making you all look good!
    4: My parents who have imported wisdom and grace to me even today.
    3: My children, Jackson & Alana who bring me joy every single day.
    2: My dear wife Jodi, who is so supportive and (not to mention) a fantastic photographer.
    1: Jesus Christ who gives me hope in every circumstance and strength for every day!!


    Here's a recent senior, Jacob.






    A new designed senior portfolio.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home