Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    19 December 2008

    Tina :: Senior Style

    Tina goes to our church, and stopped in last week for some senior pictures!  She had just started coming to youth group when Jodi and I were youth leaders a few years ago, and it was fun to get to know her and her friends a bit more.  When she came for the photo session, she brought along her "baby-think-it-over" or whatever you call those babies they give you at school that cry and you have to put the key in them to make them stop... you know what I mean?  Anyway, whatever you call it, she had one that day, and our kids were very intrigued by it. :) Sometimes, I wish I had a magic key that I could just plug into them! Ha!  I wonder where you get one of those....









    •••

    CHRISTMAS CONTESTS

    Okay folks, it's the home stretch!  Less than a week until Christmas, which means less than one week remains in the contests.  Your odds of winning are pretty good at this point! ;)  If you're new to the blog, just scroll down, and you'll find the contest with the rules and prizes.

    Have a happy weekend! Stay warm!


    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    Ok.

    Just wanted to let you know that you should be watching your inbox for a rockin' good shot and story...soon. Very soon.

    Haha... I guess you will decide. :)

    7:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home