Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    27 May 2009

    Cassie + Thad :: Love

    Did anyone else have a crazy Memorial Day weekend? Mine seemed to come and go before I knew what happened. Next thing I know, it's Wednesday and I missed my routine Monday blog post.

    •••

    Cassie and Thad were a lot of fun to work with, seriously. Thad is a fisherman, so they wanted to theme their engagement session around fishing. Our neighbors happen to have a sweet little pond, and were happy to let us come over. Cassie + Thad, we enjoyed working with you guys, and we wish you all the best!



















    Then we hit the studio for some ISU vs Iowa photos... that's when the tension started rising. :)

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home