Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 July 2010

    Hallie + Cobi :: Kids


    Jodi always does a great job working with Hallie and Cobi, and I thoroughly enjoy working up images from their session every time, because I know there will be great images to work with! We've been working with this family for a while now, and it's been a lot of fun to watch the kids grow up over the years, and they seem to just keep getting more beautiful!  











    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Harry Hilders said...

    Nice work. The last photography I like the most ... so dark and looks like an old photo :) These I like the most.

    8:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home