Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    25 January 2007

    Contest #1

    So I was just thinking about how I love to visit other people's blogs and how I enjoy it when they send me wicked awesome links to stuff I never would have found otherwise. That's when I thought....I have a blog, and I can send people to wicked awesome links!! So here's a few of my favorites to get you started.

    If you like a laugh

    Homestarrunner

    If you would like a blog of your own



    And a sweet ride if you're thinking about traveling overseas:

    Singapore Airlines




    Okay, I don't know how many of you read this..( I have my "people" working on it, though ) but here's a great way to find out.

    THE GREAT VALENTINES DAY CONTEST!!!!!


    So here's the deal. Take a crazy/creative/wacky picture of you and your Valentine(s), and email it to us. The two most creative entries will be awarded a special V-day prize from Gehman Photography!! The contest ends, and winners are chosen on Friday, Feb 9. Have fun!!

    Email your entries with your names on it to rodney@gehmanphotography.com, and let the games begin!

    GO!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home