Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    29 March 2007

    The Wait is Over!!!

    Finally! I'm sorry it took so long, but I finally posted the Africa pictures. Instead of putting them on here, I've just created a web gallery on our main site that'll handle all 300+ pictures. I kinda picked some random shots, not near all of them. Anyway. Enough chatter. Here's the link. Africa Pictures If the link doesn't work right away, just wait awhile and try again.

    PS. Several times now, I have attempted to place photos on this weblog, and I've had them disappear 3 times now. So I resign to sending you to the link. Apologies all around.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Amber Ramos said...

    wow! those pictures are amazing! i love your photographs!

    11:27 PM  
    Blogger Althea said...

    i love them too... but now i'm waiting to hear who won your contest. :-)

    7:42 AM  
    Blogger The Millers said...

    And again I say, good job guys.

    10:38 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home