Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    24 April 2007

    A Goose at the Window

    So, the other day, I'm just working away, and minding my own business, when I hear the familiar honking of geese. I arose from my chair to see what was the matter, when who should appear, but two Canadien geese apparently stalking me. I quickly grabbed the camera to show you all how odd this sight was.





    Now tell me that isn't the craziest thing ever. We barely have water on our property!! I don't know what they were doing here, but I gave them directions to the nearest lake.


    .Here's a few more shots of the wedding in Kansas earlier this month.

    RYAN AND CAMALA









    USELESS FACT #2947

    .So you think it's modern to listen music over the internet? Not as much as you might think. In 1896, Thaddeus Cahill filed a patent on the "art of and apparatus for generating and distributing music electronically" and until 1914 he fed music signals down AT&T's telephone lines with his Telharmoniums apparatus. And he wasn't even the first. Elisha Gray transmitted music over a telephone line in 1876 - the same year the telephone was patented Alexander Graham Bell.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home