Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    26 August 2008

    Recording

    Hey everyone... Sorry I've been out of the blogging sync this week.  Here's the story:

    In 2002, Jodi and I, along with 4 other people, started a Sunday evening service, called "O2" at our church, and I became the leader of the worship band.

    After 4 years, the service ended, but the O2 band and I decided we weren't quite finished yet, and felt that God had more things in store for us.  So we continue to play camps, and churches, and youth groups several times each year in the MidWest, and it has been an awesome ride!  

    So, back to why I haven't been blogging.... this week, we finally hit the studio and recorded our first CD!  Yeah, we were pretty excited since it's been a long time coming.  Anyway, you can head on over to our MySpace page to hear a few songs before the CD officially releases in a month or two.
     
    I will resume the blog on Monday.... it's going to be a busy weekend! see you soon...


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home