Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 August 2008

    Stephanie + Derc :: Love

    Here's Stephanie and Derc who absolutely rocked the engagement session last week.  I was gone that day, so Jodi took along her "photographer-in-training" niece to help with lighting and gear.  **Brittney...you did an awesome job!** 

    Anyway, this session includes some of my all-time favorite engagement images, I gotta say.  E-sessions are usually a blast because it's a fun way to get to know the couple before the wedding day, and it's great for getting a couple used to Jodi's crazy instructions: "Move half a hair" & "Look at me with your eyes" as if you could look at her with anything else. "Look at me with your knees...." 

    Stephanie and Derc were fun, and seriously good-looking... what could be better? :)








    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love! Rock on Jodi!

    11:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home