Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    23 July 2008

    Molly :: Senior Style

    Molly is our first senior for 2009, and we're super excited about this year! As with last year's seniors, we are going to revisit the "A Bit About Me" bit. I come up with 25 questions... some are serious and some are lame, but it's all in fun.

    Without further ado, here's Molly:

    If I could spend $1000 in only ONE store, I would go to:  Von Maur

    Something I can't live without:  Sour Patch Kids & my mom's Puppy Chow!

    My hidden talent is:  Organizing

    My future plans include:  Kirkwood & UNI

    This annoys me:  Fake people

    One thing I've always wanted to do is:  Skydive!

    One thing I'll never do:  Smoke

    The best advice I've ever been given is:  Always do your best, no matter the situation.

    Favorite Restaurant:  Blackstone

    Obama or McCain:  McCain









    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Millers said...

    good job guys! Keep 'em comin'

    11:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home