Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    24 July 2008

    Katelyn :: Senior Style

    Hobbies/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in:
    4-H, Volleyball, Track, Wrestling Cheerleading, National Honor Society, "A" Honor Roll, and E-Hawk Buddy

    If I could have dinner with any 3 people (past or present) they would be:
    1. My niece, Ally Schany
    2. Shia LaBeouf
    3. Anne Hathaway

    Obama or McCain?
    Obama

    Something I love: driving in my car, sunroof open, and music blaring!

    TV shows I love:
    John and Kate plus Eight and Super Sweet Sixteen

    Best movie I've ever seen:
    Disturbia!

    My future plans:
    Go to the University of Iowa to either become a dentist or a teacher

    Something that's way overrated is:
    PROM!

    One thing I would tell myself if I could go back in time
    to my freshman year:

    To not be so shy and afraid of the seniors, they're really not that bad!

    The most important issue facing my generation is:
    Probably our dependency on foreign oil!

    If I had $1000 to spend in only ONE store, I would go to:
    Saks Fifth Avenue

    Would You Rather: be able to take back anything you say OR be
    able to hear any conversation?
    Be able to hear any conversation!



    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger IC Pixx said...

    WOW!! These are amazing shots! Jodi, in typical style, you captured Katelyn's personality and beauty. Can't wait to see the rest of them!
    -Jackie (Iowa City)

    7:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home