Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    08 June 2009

    Sarah + Craig :: Love

    Sarah is the greatest laugher. Seriously. She laughs easily, and it's contagious. Even when I was editing the images, I couldn't help but smile as I looked at these. And Craig is the master at getting her to laugh. Every time we told him to make her laugh.... couldn't have been better.

    They love riding bikes and doing outdoorsy things together, so we planned the session to reflect that.

















    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My favorite picture is the Black and White one.....for more then one reason....:)

    1:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    anonymous must be craig.......

    4:37 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home