Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    10 August 2009

    Hallie + Myli :: Sisters

    Every time these lovely little ladies come over for a photo session, they seem to be prettier, or cuter than the last time! There was a little mix up with where the photo shoot was to take place, so I got to give Hallie and my kids a wagon ride until Jodi met up with us. :)  I always enjoy working on the images of these kids, mainly because I don't have to do very much.  Their eyes just pop, and they have the sweetest smiles, so there you have it!













    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What absolute, gorgeous children! Great job guys.

    -shelley

    12:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home