Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    06 January 2010

    Christmas Scenes

    We again visited my family in Pennsylvania for Christmas, although the 16-17 hour drive was pretty taxing on little Stella. On the way home we stopped at a hotel, so it was much better. "Yeah, why didn't that cross your mind on the way out to PA, genius?" you might ask. Well....

    Oh dear, look at the time.

    Here's a few wintry scenes either Jodi or I captured during last week...



    Here's the homestead. I did not grow up here, we moved here when I was 17, but it's still my home. I love going home, and walking into mom's kitchen and knowing there are cookies, cupcakes or pumpkin rolls somewhere in the room! Just have to find them!




    A trampoline can still be fun in the snow! (just a little more dangerous)


    This is Alana's bear she got for Christmas. Here's what she told me: "Dad, know what I named my new bear? I named it Fuzzy, because it makes my face not cold."


    •••••

    Jodi took a cool image that I'm going to be using in a Facebook Contest a little later on this year... not sure exactly when we'll do that... but it will be a "Give This Photo a Caption" Contest. Great photo's need great titles, so we'll see what you all come up with. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home