Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    04 January 2010

    Our Christmas/New Year Photo

    We wish each of you a very wonderful 2010 and thank you for allowing us to be part of your 2009!

    Each of you has inspired us in your own way last year. Some of you are clients, and have inspired us by your relationships... your love for life and each other, and we are inspired that you would trust us with capturing your personalities and the uniqueness of who you are. Some of you are other photographers who have inspired us to keep pushing the limits of what we can do, and helping us in our pursuit of photographic perfection. And some of you are fans. Fans who inspire us because you keep checking the blog every week. You inspire us to keep our work fresh, and looking for new ways to shoot in familiar locations.

    We are so grateful to God for the journey of life we get to call ours, and we thank you for joining us!
    Take time to enjoy all the little moments, because you only get one life!
    Here's to an even better 2010!


    Much love,
    Rodney & Jodi Gehman





    8 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    this is amazing! LOLOL! :)

    9:32 AM  
    Blogger . sarah . said...

    Does it get any cooler than this! I love your photo! Keep up the amazing work Gehmans!

    9:33 AM  
    Anonymous Char said...

    BEAUTIFUL in a plethora of ways!!! I can only imagine what it took to set that up! Well done, indeed!

    1:27 PM  
    Blogger Autumn said...

    Haha! Jackson is doing the very thing I've always wanted to do =) He rocks my world, cool shirt too.

    7:07 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    OMG, this is such a fabulous photo!!! It's one of those pictures that you just keep staring at because you'll find something else that you didn't see before. It's better than Waldo!

    8:01 PM  
    Anonymous Kristin B. said...

    So, of course, I want to know how you did it! So, Kendra described the pic to us over skype (her web cam wasn't working). Then a couple days later while skyping with Karl and Linds I saw it on their fridge and asked them to show it. Good stuff!

    10:10 PM  
    Anonymous mary hurtbut said...

    delightfully quirky

    6:32 PM  
    Anonymous Doris High said...

    Your mom asked if I saw your Christmas photo - and I did not - so I checked to see if you posted it online, and it appears that you have, but for some reason it is not showing up on your site - at least on my computers (I tried all four.) :) Has it been removed? I can see all the other photos. By the way, Mary, who commented before me, is a Xanga friend. It's a small world. I love your creativity. My email is tfcner@dejazzd.com.

    5:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home