Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    07 December 2009

    A Case of the Monday's:: PART 1


    1. Jodi and I took our family Christmas/New Years photo last night. Lets just say it was the most creative and time consuming family photo we've ever taken, and it's AWESOME! The title of the image is "Enjoy The Moments" and I'm so sorry I can't put the picture on the blog yet, because... well, duh, that would defeat the purpose. I will post the picture sometime after we mail them out. This year, we're doing magnets. Seems like the cool thing to do.

    2. My Dallas Cowboys may have just killed their playoff hopes with 4 games left. I am losing the love for Tony Romo. He just isn't the same guy he was 3 years ago and it's super annoying. I love playing fantasy football, but the Cowboys are killing owners this year with their terrible inconsistency. Oh well, moving on.

    3. Anyone else fed up with AT&T? We love our iPhone, but the service is ridiculous. Almost not worth the phone. I wish they would ditch the misleading commercials and use that money to put up some 3G towers... or even some regular towers would be helpful.



    4. I'm the assistant JV and Varsity basketball coach at Jackson's school this year, and it's been a blast getting to know the kids and working our way to a 2-0 record so far. Our next game is Thursday, so come on by if you're in the area!

    5. Our cat Lucy has worked her way into staying in the house since it's cold outside. She came in through Jodi's heart. Never thought I'd see the day. :)

    6. In a recent poll, 60% of women surveyed said they bought something on impulse in the past year, spending $108 on average, and 35% regretted it.

    7. Take time to rest. Even God rested after he created the world. So what makes us think we can fill every waking moment with something and not burn out?

    8. I participated in Black Friday this year for the adrenaline rush only. I stayed up all night and only bought a pair of jeans.

    9. Ladies, here's something classy to wear in your hair to your Christmas Party, from Etsy.com!


    10. Did You Know?: The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.

    Jodi took this picture last night as the snow was falling.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Char said...

    Now you have me totally curious! :) I am sure the photo will be awesome. Love the fun post!

    12:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home