Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    05 November 2009

    Carmen + Joe :: Forever

    I love to travel. I really do. Jodi doesn't quite as much, but I love visiting new places and photographing weddings in locations we've never worked with before. This wedding, however, was a special treat for us... it was just a few miles from our house! The reception... the same! So we were able to come home and hang out with kids a little bit before bedtime.

    Anyway, Carmen + Joe had great weather for the wedding, and the Fall colors were off the chain! Amazing colors, and details set up the wedding ceremony, which closed with the Iowa Hawkeye's "I-O-W-A" cheer, followed by the fight song as Carmen + Joe walked back the aisle!

    Carmen + Joe, you guys are a great couple and we were honored to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best, and I'm sure we'll see you around!





























    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow...the two of amaze me! Absolutely beautiful!

    Sincerely,

    Your BIGGEST fan in SE Iowa!

    12:04 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Delightful. Wonderful images of a great day. Our best prayers and wishes. Glenn and Dorcas, Sarah's parents

    3:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    love the face that those were all taken on my street!

    7:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home