Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    19 October 2009

    Nick :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Sports/Activities/Clubs I'm involved in: Club Soccer for Eastern Iowa United Blue U17

    Future Plans: Attend U of Iowa and go into the medical field or play soccer at another University

    Favorite Movie: The Ringer

    The biggest problem facing my generation is: Drugs and Alcohol abuse

    Something that is WAAY overrated is: The food at Subway

    One thing I'd love to do before I die: get married and have kids

    If I were President of the US for one day, two things I would change:  I'd put a soccer field in the White House instead of Obama's basketball court, and I'd lower the pay of coaches and athletes.

    One song I always turn OFF when it comes on the radio: Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

    When I have a couple extra dollars in my pocket, I always buy: an Arnold Palmer (half ice tea, and half lemonade) and Ritz Crackers cheese.











    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home