Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    30 September 2009

    Avery :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Activities/Sports/Clubs I'm involved in: Swimming, Band, Varsity Chorale, Show Choir, Tennis

    The best job on the planet would have to be: A Professional Ice Cream Tester

    What's playing on my iPod right now?: Everything from Muse, to MIKA, to Relient K

    The number one problem facing my generation is:  Laziness

    Something that is WAAY overrated is: Homecoming court! Ha!

    Something I would love to do before I die:  Spend the night in Cinderella's Castle in Disneyworld!

    When I have a few extra dollars in my pocket, I always buy: Arizona Tea

    One song I always turn up louder when it comes on the radio:  Never Knew by Rocket Summer











    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home