Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    16 September 2009

    Mikeala :: Senior

    `A BIT ABOUT ME:

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in: City High Dance team, and dance at National Dance Academy

    The best job on the planet has got to be: Testing playground equipment!

    The number one challenge facing my generation is: The economy

    Brand of jeans I wear: Big Star, Silvers, Rock Revival

    Something that is WAAY overrated is:  Football

    My dream vacation would start here: Iowa  ...and end here: Iowa! I'd make a trip around the world.

    If I could live anywhere in the USA it would be: Keystone, Colorado

    When I have a few extra dollars in my pocket, I often buy:  Snacks or a drink

    Two things I'm looking forward to this year: Europe Trip 2010, and meeting new people










    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home