Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    01 September 2009

    Addi :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in: Soccer (Girls & Co-ed), Choir, Band, Student Council, NHS, Musical Theatre

    Future Plans: Small private College to study pre-med before medical school

    The best job on the planet has got to be: Saving the animals in deteriorating jungles!

    What's playing on my iPod right now?: My iPod is broken.

    The best movie I've ever seen is: Seven Pounds and the worst is: Epic Movie

    One song I always turn OFF when it comes on the radio:  Love Story

    The number one challenge facing my generation is: The economy, and whether or not a large portion of my generation will be guaranteed steady jobs.

    Something that is WAAY overrated is:  Boys.

    Something I would love to do before I die: Live in Ireland for at least 5 years

    If I were President for a day, here's 2 things would I change:  Our CO2 emissions and bring our soldiers home.

    When I have a few extra dollars in my pocket, I usually buy: Well, it has to be more than a couple dollars, but I buy shoes... specifically, heels!









    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Char said...

    Lovely! Cool theater! Beautiful girl!

    5:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home