Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    28 August 2009

    Kristen :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I am or was involved in: Drama, Softball, Volleyball, Basketball, Choir, NHS, JEL, Student Council, Art club, Movie Club, Riverside Ramblers 4-H, County Council, and I am the 2009 Washington County Pork Queen :)

    What's Playing in my iPod: Michael Jackson

    The number one challenge facing my generation: Too much pressure and too many things to fit in our schedules!

    Something that is WAAAY overrated: High School Sports

    Something I would love to do before I die: Ride in a hot air balloon, go parasailing, bungie jumping and sky diving!

    If I had $1000 to spend in only ONE store it would be: American Eagle

    When I have a few extra dollars in my pocket, I usually buy: Scrapbooking or Sewing stuff

    My dream vacation would start in: Ireland and end in: Greece

















    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the baby pigs!

    12:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home