Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    25 August 2009

    Morgan :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in: Used to play volleyball, basketball and track, but just had my 3rd ACL surgery so I'm done with sports.

    Future Plans: Coe College

    What's playing on my iPod right now? Be With You by Enrique Iglesias

    Best Movie I've ever seen: Dirty Dancing. The Worst movie: The Strangers

    Brand of jeans I wear: American Eagle

    Something I would love to do before I die: Go Skydiving!

    My dream vacation would start here: Chicago and end here: Greece

    If I had $1000 to spend in only ONE store I would choose: Buckle

    When I have a couple extra dollars in my pocket I always buy: Shirts from Buckle!











    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home