Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    18 August 2009

    Blake :: Senior

    If you've been following the GP blog for at least a year, you know that we've been doing something called "A Bit About Me", where seniors get to answer a few questions about themselves so that it makes the post a little more interesting than "he had a great smile!" or "she was really fun to photograph".  It's also a fun peek at their personality and their outlook on the world and culture.

    BLAKE :: A Bit About Me ::

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in:  Cross Country, Cheerleading and Track (Running & Hurdles), Student Council, Band & Painting

    Future Plans: Hopefully become a successful photographer after college

    What's playing on my iPod:  Easteighteen, Boys Like Girls, All American Rejects, Black Eyed Peas

    The number one challenge facing my generation is:  Idiot world leaders!

    When I have a few extra dollars in my pocket, I always buy:  Shoes! :)

    Something I would love to do before I die:  Skydive!

    If I had $1000 to spend in only ONE store, that store would be:  Heritage 1981

    Would you rather....1) be in peak physical condition for the rest of your life, or 2) have one month to spend $1 million any way you like?   #1!! No one wants to diet, and running would be much more enjoyable!

    Something that's WAAAY overrated is:  Boyfriends! HA :)

    If I could live anywhere in the US, it would be: A house on the beach in California.















    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Jackie Jensen said...

    LOVE how you captured Blake's beauty and personality!
    Great shots!

    12:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home