Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    27 August 2009

    Molly :: Senior

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in: Volleyball, Basketball, Golf, Softball... BPA President (Business Professionals of America) , Peer Helpers, and Youth Group

    The best job on the planet has got to be: A job that i truly enjoy and is different everyday.

    What's playing on your iPod right now?: Beautiful Ending- Barlow Girl

    The worst movie I've ever seen? Napoleon Dynamite

    The number one challenge facing my generation is: Not working for what you receive.

    If I were President for a day, two things I would change:  Make abortion and same sex marriage illegal.

    Brand of jeans I wear: The ones that fit.

    Something that is WAAY overrated is: Showing a ton of skin.

    My dream vacation: Start in Hawaii and work my way around the world.

    What song do you turn up louder when you're driving in your car?
    any song that i can sing to :):) Barlow Girl and Superchick!!

    Two things I'm looking forward to this year: PowderPuff... new beginnings

    Would you rather.... 1) be in peak physical condition for the rest of your life? OR 2) have one month to spend $1 million any way you want? (things to think about.... no diets, doctors, or workouts when you're older, and/or = easily fulfilling #11 or #12): Peak physical Condition... money is just money....












    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home