Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 September 2009

    Taking A Personal Day

    Last week, our family was blessed to be joined by my parents, who live in Pennsylvania.  We don't get to see them very often, so when we do, we soak it all in as much as possible.  We had 4 great summer evenings of campfires, sitting around talking about politics, religion and how life goes screaming past if you don't watch out.  

    Here's just a few snapshots of our kids...







    Then we pulled my mom and dad aside for a photo shoot of their own. Don't they look great!!?

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your parents do look great!!!! Nice to see them. -Kristin B.

    8:13 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah to those biker parents. They do look great. Doris High

    5:44 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have to say, those pictures of the girls are something I would honestly hang on my wall for art! Makes me miss them so much...

    -shelley

    12:47 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home