Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    09 September 2009

    Karley :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Sports/Clubs/Activities I'm involved in: Varsity Golf, 4th Ave Jazz Co (show choir) and piano

    The best job on the planet has got to be:  Being a skydiver :)

    The best movie I've ever seen:  The Notebook, or Little Mermaid, and the worst is: Mona Lisa Smile

    One song I always turn OFF when it comes on the radio:  "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus

    The brand of jeans I wear:  BKE and Silver

    Something that is WAAAY overrated is:  Facebook! haha

    Two things I'm looking forward this last year of high school:  Having crazy times at football games with everyone, and competing in my last year of show choir.

    Something I would love to do before I die:  Skydive, and volunteer in a third world country.

    If I had $1000 to spend in only ONE store, it would be: Forever 21 or Buckle

    When I have a couple extra dollars in my pocket, I always buy:  gum.














    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Char said...

    Beautiful girl. Piano in the field?!! Wonderful. Love them all.

    5:50 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm quite curious how you got that beautiful instrument into that field...
    great photo work !

    9:58 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home