Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    18 September 2009

    Kerri :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Sports/Activities/Clubs I'm involved in:  Basketball, Youth Salute, Y-Co, Chapel Committee, Soccer Statistician

    Future Plans: Hesston College

    The best movie I've ever seen: Hard to decide, but the Lord of the Rings Trilogy is way up there :)

    Something I would love to do before I die:  Travel all across Europe

    My dream vacation would start in:  England ...and end in: Spain

    If I could live anywhere in the USA, it would be: Charleston, SC

    If I had $1000 to spend in any ONE store, I would go to:  Target

    The song I always turn up louder when it comes on the radio is: How He Loves, by David Crowder Band

    Two things I'm looking forward to this year: Basketball, and Graduation

    *The best kids I've ever babysat are:  Rodney & Jodi's kids.*

    *Okay, the author of this blog may have thrown that last question in without permission, and subsequently answered it for Kerri. :) She has been a HUGE help to our family, by watching our kids for us on wedding days for the past 2 or 3 years.  It's been a blessing to have someone so reliable, and someone who truly enjoys our kids!   So, all of you brides and grooms out there have Kerri to thank for allowing us to photograph your wedding without worrying about our kids all day!  Thanks Kerri & family, we love and appreciate you guys so much!*







    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful! She's got gorgeous eyes.

    -shelley

    12:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home