Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    21 September 2009

    Tara :: Senior

    Sports/Activities/Clubs I'm involved in:  Band, Choir, Theater, Softball, and FICOH.

    Future Plans:  Attend ISU or UNI and major in Interior Design.  I also plan to study abroad.

    The best job has got to be:  A Broadway star.

    What's playing on my iPod right now?: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

    The best movie I've ever seen: Pride and Prejudice .... the worst:  The Happening

    The brand of jeans I wear: Big Star

    Something that is WAAAY overrated: Popularity

    The song I always turn up louder when I'm driving in the car:  Her Diamonds by Rob Thomas

    When I have a couple extra dollars in my pocket, I usually buy: Putt-putt golfing! It's cheap and fun!






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home