Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    15 October 2009

    Kaleb :: Senior

     A BIT ABOUT  ME

    Sports/Activites/Clubs I'm involved in: Baseball, Basketball, Golf

    My future plans: Play baseball either at a Junior College, or U of Kentucky

    The best job on the planet has got to be: Vice President

    Something that is WAAY overrated is: Brett Farve

    One thing I would love to do before I die is: Play Major League Baseball

    If I had $1000 to spend in only one store, I would go to:  Scheels

    If I were President for a day, two things I would change are:  Lower taxes and make the speed limit 75

    Two things I'm looking forward to this year in school:  Making the State tournament in all of my athletics and receiving an athletic scholarship for baseball

    If I have a couple extra dollars in my pocket, I always buy: gum












    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Char said...

    Very nicely done!!!

    6:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home