Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    09 November 2009

    Brian :: Senior

    A BIT ABOUT ME

    Sports/Clubs/Activites I'm involved in: School Soccer, and riding dirt bikes

    My future plans include: College majoring in Engineering and/or Drafting

    The best job on the planet has got to be: Professional Athlete

    What's playing on my iPod right now? Right now I'm into "Life's Been Good" by Joe Walsh

    The best movie I've ever seen? Shooter

    Something that is WAAAY overrated: Under Armour

    Something I would love to do before I die: Break a world record in something.

    If I had $1000 to spend in any ONE store, I would choose: Iowa City Motorsports













    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Absolutely love the dirt bike photo!

    7:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home