Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    16 November 2009

    Courtney + Matt :: Love

    We met up with Courtney + Matt near Matt's family farm for their engagement session, and loaded up our gear into their 4 wheel drive truck. There was a very specific reason for this, namely the fact that where we were going for the photo shoot, our mini-van - no matter how daring and powerful it may be - was not going to make the trip without getting stuck. This turned out to be a very wise decision.

    Matt is a farmer, so, during one of the most amazing evening sky slash sunsets we've worked with this year, Matt said "Can I go get my tractor?!" So he tore off to get the tractor, while we hoped the sunset wouldn't be completely gone before we got set up.















    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Court and Matty your pictures turned out amazing! I'm such a sap I cried when I looked through these! Can't wait for the rest!
    Love,
    Kenz

    11:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home