Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    13 December 2010

    Three Weeks Later...

    I'm in love again. 

    In between wedding albums and Christmas cards this morning, I took a break to post these pictures of our little Scarlett! It's hard to believe she's been part of our lives for almost a month already!  We can't get enough of her thats for sure, and as much as I'm ready for her to be talking and telling me why she's crying, we're enjoying this stage of her life. 

    Huge props to our friend Danielle, who did a wonderful job with Scarlett.  Thanks so much!




    10 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    Words fail me...what an angel! You guys have been so blessed. Enjoy each moment!

    2:20 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think I am in love too:) She is so precious, I could just look at these pictures all day!!!
    Nikki

    2:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    she should be an Anne Geddes model! :) I can't wait to hold her. Connor is dreaming about playing "football" with her and Jackson as we speak.
    Allison

    3:12 PM  
    Anonymous Gina said...

    So cute! Such creativity both from the hand of God and nicely portrayed in your photography. She's an angel, that's for sure.

    3:53 PM  
    Anonymous janene said...

    ah such a darling! You guys are richly blessed with adorable children!

    5:59 PM  
    Blogger Sisters of Grace said...

    She is such a cutie!
    I love the last picture with her smiling. So precious!
    She looks just like Alaina!

    Emily

    7:22 PM  
    Blogger Erica said...

    She's so precious! It's hard to believe I won't get to see her at this stage, but I told my family to give her a hug and kiss for me. :)
    Blessings!

    4:59 AM  
    Blogger Gehman Photography said...

    Thank you all for the kind words! We agree with you!

    11:05 AM  
    Blogger ribbit98 said...

    Scarlett is beautiful!!! The photos are fantastic!

    8:52 PM  
    Anonymous Mary K said...

    OMG-she is adorable! It is hard not to smile when looking at these beautiful pictures!

    9:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home