Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    19 May 2007

    Hello Again

    Oh my, look at the time. Wow, we have been so busy this week, that I haven't had a chance to update the blog. There are several sets of pictures to post, but I will wait yet another few days.

    Funny story, though. Yesterday, we were capturing a wedding for Andrew and Makenna, and while taking pictures outdoors, a bug, or something bit or stung Jodi in the eye. Over the course of the evening her eye lids swelled up very noticably. Today, we're at another wedding and she is feeling a bit self-concious. :) *editors note: it was an insect I promise, I did not have anything to do with her swollen eye*


    Till next time.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home