Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    23 May 2007

    Love is in the air!

    .Okay, so Jodi's eye has recovered, and we're all much happier this way. It's one of those things that we're really glad it didn't happen to the bride, or groom, cos that would be a lot of retouching!

    .ENGAGEMENTS

    These couples were so much fun to work with!! Engagement sessions are fun, because of the anticipation in the air. We offer these engagement sessions free as our way of saying Congratulations! to the happy couple.

    Brian and Katie





    Tracy and Jen



    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Althea said...

    Hey, I know Jen. And I just wanted to let you know that I love to look at this blog and see your work. I check it at least several times a week. :-) See ya saturday!

    8:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home