Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    26 February 2008

    Our Kids... finally!!

    They're cute. We know. You can't imagine how difficult it is to try and stay humble with kids this good-looking! :) It's funny how a roofer has a leaky roof, and a mechanic's car leaks oil, and a photographer doesn't have pictures of their own kids... in fact, their Great-Grandmother in PA mailed us money to send her a picture of the kids!!! Isn't that horrible??!! Our relatives have to bribe us! But, Alana turned 2 yrs old last Friday, and we had an excuse to get her into the studio for some photos. Of course, once we realized that large canvas gallery wraps were inevitable, we had to take some of Jackson as well. 


















    This what we get when we tell him to just do whatever he wants. :)
















    •••

    I'm trying something new with putting the images on our blog.  I hope the loading time is faster and that we won't have any more of those hidden pictures.  That's annoying, I know.  Hopefully I remedied that. 

    •••

    This is hilarious to me... I read an article yesterday about how the Earth will be sucked into the Sun's gravity field in 1 billion years and will burn up our oceans and we'll all die.  Which, if that's true, then whatever.  The funny part is that they say there is a way to stop that process.  All we have to do in the next couple hundred million years is, and I quote, "tame an asteroid to swing by the Earth every few thousand years".  I laughed out loud.  I think we watch too much TV.  Even if it was possible.... it still sounds hilarious.  Tame an asteroid.

    •••

    Labels: ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger The Locket said...

    oh my goodness these are so stinkin' cute!

    3:33 PM  
    Blogger The Locket said...

    oh my goodness these are so stinkin' cute!

    3:33 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yep...u got a couple of super cute lookers! how are u gonna fight off the ladies from jackson and man...he's gonna have to turn into quite the protective big bro!

    4:51 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    ah, keep working on that humble part.

    9:20 PM  
    Blogger Conveniently located in said...

    So cute! I especially love Jackson's little stance on the one where you told him to do whatever he wants :) And I love Alana's little pouty face too . . .

    7:47 AM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    As I have previously said, your kids are so cute. Ah...

    7:51 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow. Those are good looking kids! 3rd down of your daughter - she's a spitting image of JODI! jackson is getting so big. :)

    3:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home