Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    01 February 2008

    Freedom + The Woods'.

    We have been attending a conference this week with a ministry called Door of Hope and it has been a long, but very good week for us.  The basic idea of the conference is realizing that we belong to God, instead of the other way around.  I realize that a lot of you reading this may not be interested in spiritual things, and that's okay. For us, it has been life-changing and brings freedom in many ways that we didn't even know we could be free.  Shoot me an email if you want to know more.

    Anyway, suffice it to say... sorry I haven't updated in a while.:)  I'll have some pictures on here this weekend from an engagement session Jodi did last Saturday.

    We are sooooo stoked for next week!  About 13 months ago, we went to Imaging USA in San Antonio, and ran into one of the USA's greatest photography duo's... Jeffrey and Julia Woods.  Jodi heard them speak along time ago when they were just starting the business, but now they have risen to setting new standards for photography and marketing strategies.  Next week we will be traveling to their studio in Peoria IL for workshop with Jeff & Julia!  It gets better...  they've asked Jodi and me to be their models for the workshop!!  Ask me if I'm excited?! 

    Have a great weekend, and I'll get you some pretty people to look at tonight or tomorrow. :)

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home