Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 January 2008

    Coming Soon...

    ... to an internet near you.





    FOOTBALL TALK
    Okay, so since some of you are curious, I'm sure, I will tell you what I think about this years Super Bowl.  I'm not thrilled.  I didn't like the Patriots this year because of the way they steamrolled teams even when they were winning by 50.  And, being a Cowboys fan, there are only two times it's legal to cheer for the Giants:  1.)  When they are playing to knock the Eagles out of the playoffs, and 2.) If there are no other teams in the league, and even then I'd rather watch monkeys play badminton.  Actually, that would be pretty funny.  So, my Super Bowl options are pretty limited.  I'm pulling for the Pats I guess, but only because I have no other choice.  I may end up going for the refs.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home