Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    04 January 2008

    Details: Part 5

    It's us!  We often find a way to take a picture of each other somewhere throughout the wedding day, and here's just a few of them.  I couldn't find as many as I thought we had.  Ah well. Actually, the real reason for posting is that I'm figuring out a few things about the blog, and just discovered (after hours of Googling) how to 1. make larger images, and 2. take away that annoying little nav-bar at the top.  See...it's gone!  You didn't even miss it.  


    Photobucket

    Our 3 yr old says the funniest things sometimes, so here's Jackson's great quote of the week:

    Rodney:  Jackson, what do you want to be when you grow up?

    Jackson:  A LION!!

    Have a great weekend.... see you Monday!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    Hahahaha, I could NOT stop laughing at Jackson's thought on growing up. That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

    9:47 PM  
    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    hey... i know this comment is way past due, but i just LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics... what can i say when it's some of my favorite people -- i really love the soon-to-be-lion tho too! :)

    7:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home