Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    22 December 2007

    VOTE!

    Okay, this was too exciting to not pass along.  I entered a contest a few days ago on a very famous photographers blog, and I am pleased to announce that I was nominated into the top ten!!!  However, this is a "people's choice" contest from here on out, so you need to go vote on your favorite image.  There are three categories to the contest:  My image is in the 3rd set...a contest on post-processing.  Now, I want to win and I really want to tell you which image is mine, so that I can ensure that you're helping me win, but in the name of democracy and fairness... I cannot.  All I can say is that my image is in the 3rd set.  So if you want to see some kickin' awesome pictures from photogs all around the globe, click here.


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home