Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    07 December 2007

    Christmas Contest Launched

    This is a reminder.  The contest ends tonight!

    CHRISTMASCONTEST

    We're in the middle of a new contest that will require you to take a picture of your Christmas Tree and email it to us. You and/or a special someone must be in the picture as well. The winner, selected by the Gehman Photography staff, receives a $50 gift card to Target just in time for the holidays! Contest ends at midnight CT.
    Entries may be emailed to contests@gehmanphotography.com.

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger . sarah . said...

    What a fun contest, are you going to post some of the photos that you get? $50 at Target!...that is like a little piece of heaven! Maybe I can talk my husband into this!

    7:53 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    So I didn't know/forgot if I did know about this contest. I sent in a photo about a minute ago though you better still keep me on the hopefuls list.

    I can't wait for more pictures...I love pictures.

    10:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home