Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    24 November 2007

    Happy Day After, the Day After Thanksgiving!!

    Hey everyone, sorry we've not been posting. We are out of town for Thanksgiving at my parent's home, and it's been so much fun to be around my family again.

    We had to go buy them a wireless router today so that we could set up our computers and get some things accomplished. I'll give you some pictures on Monday once we get our "mobile office" set up. :)

    I hope that you are enjoying the long weekend, and time spent with family and friends. We have so much to be thankful for, and it's always good to take a moment and celebrate those things. God bless!

    VIDEO: 
    I know that this has been floating around on other photographers' websites, but after mildly participating in Black Friday the last 2 years, I think this serves as a great reminder to us during this time of the year when everything seems to spin 10x faster than usual. 












    Labels:

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Nicole 妮可 said...

    at last.
    miss you!

    11:50 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good clip. i need to stop! ahh!

    9:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home