Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    31 October 2007

    Seniors: Jill

    Well, this is it! The last senior of the season for us. Now, some of you have been asking "Why would you put a deadline on seniors...are you afraid of the cold? Are you too busy?" and so on. Well, we will answer this question and many others during our interview which I will post on Friday! We have some interesting questions from you all, and we will answer a few of the senior questions as well, just for fun. Thanks for contributing!

    I hope this little feature has been as much fun for you to read as it has been for me to post. It's unbelievably hard to narrow the responses down to 10 or so. I love reading the answers that the seniors send me, and its been fun to "meet" each of them.

    Sorry to steal your webspace with rambling, Jill....take it away!

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    People call me: Jill, Jilly

    My Favorite part of this past summer: Going to the Mennonite Youth Convention in San Jose, CA

    My Future: Nursing

    People say I'm really good at: Acting

    The best advice I've ever been given: Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

    Favorite TV shows: The Office, Golden Girls, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show

    Dream Vacation: Biking trip in Italy

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next President of US: Ron Paul

    Hobbies/Sports/activities I am involved in: Working in the dietary department at Pleasantview, National Honor Society, Chapel Committee, FCCLA, Pulse, C.N.A. classes, Children’s drama, Concert Choir, Biking and tennis.

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Scheel’s

    Something I hate: Sausage

    This annoys me: Arrogance

    The worst possible job would be: Poultry Processor

    I would love to meet: Jesus

    What's playing on my (iPod)?: Copeland, Mae, Delirious?, Jars of Clay, Lovedrug

    Something that is soooo overrated: Shopping.





    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    VERY pretty buddy!!! I can't wait to see them all! :)

    3:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home