Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    23 October 2007

    Seniors: Cassondra

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    People call me: Cassie, Cass, Shakira, Sandy

    My Favorite part of this past summer: Younglife camp in Minnesota, shopping in Chicago and visiting my friends and family in Arizona!

    My Future: Real Estate and Business

    The best advice I've ever been given: "It's better to hated for who you are than loved for who you're not"

    At Starbucks, I order: Blueberry Cream Frappucino/ Carmel Latte

    One thing I'll never do: Sky diving

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Bloomingdales

    Something I hate: Spiders

    This annoys me: Fake people

    The worst possible job would be: Butcher

    The best possible job would be: Singer/ Actress

    My favorite game: Guitar Hero 80's edition

    My all-time favorite meal would include: Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Sweet Corn!

    Something that is soooo overrated is: Vegetables










    As you know, I have been posting interviews for each of the seniors that we've previewed on the blog. Well, since this Friday is our last Senior Session, it's your turn to ask the questions! Fair is fair, so this time, Jodi and I are the ones under the gun! They can be repeats of questions I've already asked or new ones. Send questions to rodney@gehmanphotography.com or just write them in the comment sections.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yes, I have a few questions... though you'll probably only be able to answer one. why did all your seniors but one have the same prediction for the next president? brainwashing? hmm, I guess they didn't alllll answer the question... but really, why do you have a cutoff for seniors? do you take the winter off? do you just not want to go out in the snow? what if someone calls and wants portraits of themself and just happens to be a senior? =)

    6:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home