Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 October 2007

    Seniors: Jenna

    A BIT ABOUT ME:

    What people call me:Long story...I have over 20 nicknames :)

    My Favorite part of this past summer: Going to Florida

    My Future: Pediatric Dentistry

    People say I'm really good at: Making them smile/laugh

    The best advice I've ever been given: Count your blessings, not your problems

    Favorite TV shows: SportsCenter, The Hills

    Three words that describe me: Easy going, spontaneous, happy

    Something I love: Laughter

    Something I hate: Drama

    This annoys me: When people give up on themselves

    My favorite kind of jeans are: BKE

    What's playing on my (iPod)?: MxPx, Backstreet Boys, Colbie Caillat








    Rodney's Playlist

    One of my favorite bands: David Crowder*Band



    Have a great weekend! We'll be back on Monday.

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home