Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    08 October 2007

    Seniors: Sami

    Today, the interview will be longer than usual, because Sami took the time to answer all 20 of the questions I sent, and I think she is the first one to do that! Yeah, Sami!!

    Nicknames: My dad calls me Squirt

    My favorite part of this past summer: Riding my Horses

    My Future: Working at the Forensics Center in Des Moines after college

    People say I'm really good at: Making People Laugh

    The best advice I've ever been given: Laugh like nobody's listening, Dance like nobody's watching, Live like you could die tomorrow. Just have fun, you've only got one life to live... Enjoy it while its yours.

    Favorite TV shows: CSI (las vegas only), Grounded for Life, Oprah is my idol.

    Three words that describe me: Fun... Exciting... Unpredictable

    Most weekends, you will find me: Either working, Riding my horses, Hanging out with friends, or Reading

    My prediction (not necessarily my choice) for the next President of the U.S.: Fred Thompson

    One thing I'll never do: Smoke

    Hobbies/Activities you are involved in: Choir and Drama

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Barne's and Noble

    Something I love: Reading

    Something I hate: Math

    This annoys me: Hypocracy

    The worst possible job would be: A Sewer Cleaner

    The best possible job would be: A DNA Analyst

    My favorite kind of jeans are: American Eagle

    I would love to meet: William Shakespeare

    People say I look like: Keira Knightley

    What's playing on my iPod?: Either Celtic Women or Elliot Yamin "Wait for You."

    Something that is soooo overrated is: Drinking








    Late Breaking News

    Cowboys are 5-0! They won on a last-second field goal in Buffalo. It was one of the craziest endings to a game I've ever seen. Anyway... good night.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Emily said...

    She reminds me of Rory Gilmore in the last picture with the books. Love it.

    8:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home