Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    02 October 2007

    Seniors: Nicole

    People call me: Nic

    My Favorite part of this past summer: Going to Miami, Florida for a service project through Youth Venture

    My Future: Hesston College or EMU... My major is undecided

    People say I'm really good at: Volleyball

    Favorite TV shows: Greys Anatomy

    Three words that describe me: Tall... Outgoing... Athletic

    Hobbies/Sports/activities I'm involved in: Volleyball, NHS, FCCLA, concert choir/touring choir, Y-co

    My favorite kind of jeans are: BKE

    People say I look like: my mom





    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home