Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    20 September 2007

    Seniors: Hope, Andrew

    We had a wonderful time at the wedding yesterday... The wedding was at White Oak Vineyards, and it was a really sweet venue. Jordan and Thad were awesome, and were great sports even though it was CRAZY windy and that veil just wouldn't stay put. :) I'll try to get some pictures up in the next day or so.

    In the mean-time, it's a Double-Dip of Seniors today free of charge!

    A BIT ABOUT HOPE:

    People call me: Hope a Dope

    My Future: History and Archeaology

    People say I'm really good at: Smiling

    The best advice I've ever been given: Live Without Regret

    Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls

    Three words that describe me: Energetic... Forgetful... Fun

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Urban Outfitters

    Something I hate: War

    I would love to meet: Elizabeth the First

    What's playing on my iPod?: Jack Johnson, Daft Punk

    Something that is SOOO overrated is: MySpace










    A BIT ABOUT ANDREW

    Favorite TV show: SportsCenter

    Three words that describe me are: Honest... Responsible... Reliable

    Favorite sports team(s): St Louis Cardinals

    One thing I'll never do: Smoke

    Hobbies/Sports/activities I'm involved in: Baseball

    If I had a $1000 gift certificate to any ONE store, I would go to: Best Buy

    I would love to meet: Tony LaRussa





    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home