Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    11 September 2007

    Seniors: Sarah

    My Name: Sarah

    My Future: Christian College... Biology or some other science major

    The car I drive: Chevy Impala

    Three words that describe me: Organized, Blonde, Musical

    One thing I'll NEVER do: Bungee jumping

    Hobbies/Sports/Activities I'm involved in: Volleyball, Yearbook, Piano, Drama

    The worst possible job would be: The person who gets dead people ready for their funeral

    What's playing on my iPod: Reliant K, Switchfoot

    Favorite TV Shows: CSI, Law and Order, American Idol










    Rodney's Randomness

    I know, this is a feature that you all have been missing, so here's another installment. And, I warn you, this is random:

    A few things I discovered about myself this week: 1) I am 77% addicted to blogging. I took the test...77%, and that's probably a little too high to be healthy. :) 2.) My body is worth $4200 as a cadaver. I took the test... now, I'm watching my back. That was about middle of the chart, so I'm not sure what would've made it better. 3.) I have an addiction to Nestea Lemon Iced Tea. I'm considering counseling. :)

    We spent Sunday evening with our great friends and wonderful photographers Stephen and Samantha Bender, in West Branch, and had the pleasure of watching my Dallas Cowboys beat the NY Giants which always makes me smile. Thanks for a great time, guys! *And for the iced tea, Sam. :)

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey guys - we had an awesome time too! I have a new idea - how about short family photographic road trips around Eastern Iowa? We could hang out, let the kiddos play and get inspired!
    By the way, I love the piano outside - sweet idea!
    Stephen & Sam

    3:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home