Name:
Location: Kalona, Iowa, United States

Husband and Wife wedding and lifestyle photographers based in Iowa.

    follow me on Twitter

    31 August 2007

    Seniors: Jolene

    As I'm posting seniors this year, I'm letting them tell you a bit about themselves, instead of me telling you about them.


    A BIT ABOUT JOLENE

    My friends call me: Jo

    My Future: Fashion Merchandising

    The best advice I've ever been given: Live and let live.

    Three words that describe me: Optimistic, outspoken, friendly

    Something I love: Thunderstorms

    Something I hate: Needles/Shots

    The worst possible job would be: Picking up roadkill

    My all time favorite meal would include: Barbeque chicken pizza from The Airliner

    iPhone or Blackberry?: iPhone

    What's playing on my (iPod)?: Guster, Cartel and Hairspray :)






    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home